1. Possibly a crinoid head on a mud fossil? the circular part being a cut stem 2. On the same rock as above 2 other anomalies
3. heavy possibly tree bark in ironstone any specific tree? the bark is sitting ontop a rock that has a speckled texture in the second photo.
4. These should be easier, any names given for these type of shells would be fantastic. also to best name these pieces in my database a name for the type of rock too would be ideal I.E. (shell in matrix)
5. specific type of ammonite it seems quite crushy looking it's not entirely flat either as it curved upward. this piece was found at whitby
6. This ammonite is weird as it has 2 long ribbed structures that i'm not familiar with, this piece was found at whitby 7. this looks like theres a different flat shell on top of the other one, i've seen them both separate in a piece before
. there is a smaller one beside it which had a bumpy texture. Thank you for your time
Supported videos include:
Please paste your code into the box below: