GuidesMagazineShopBuy FossilsJoin Hunts
Hi there, I was hoping to look for fossils at Lady Burn near Girvan in Scotland. Apparently a permit is required and I need written permission also. I'm very unsure on how to go about this and can't find much information online so any help would be greatly appreciated ‚ see link below for info

Many thanks 😁
Quote 0 1
Just google National Scottish Heritage and go their website and you will find a local office and e mail them.Good luck
Quote 0 0
ladyburn is now closed to collectors . snh website is still out of date but if you contact their Ayr office they will give you more advice
Quote 0 0

Discussions on fossils, fossil hunting, rocks, locations, and identifying your finds.
(C)opyright 2019 - UKGE Ltd and UK Fossils - Contact us