Had a few hours at the Naze yesterday and found a few things. Would be grateful for any confirmations/id's for them.
1. Is this turtle carapace? I've never actually seen any before so was just a guess.
2. This piece of flint looks worked to me.
3. Fish vert? Is it even old?
4. Strange flint nodule.
5. Another strange flint thing.
6. Neptunia contraria. I know it's in bad shape but it's my first "left" handed whelk.
7. Small unusual things. Is the middle item just a small crab claw?
8. Intact oyster. Is this old?
9. Flint nodule or something more?
10. Some bones. Probably not old?
11. Some kind of Turritella? Why all the holes?
Thanks in advance for any help.